Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Apple OS X Lion and Apple Store in China.

Today in class, Mr. Porter had show us a short video about the newest Apple OS X Lion. I found it very, very interesting. It actually made me want a MacBook and an Apple computer even more after watching the video. In general, the apps on a MacBook and an Apple Computer look very organized and that's what I like. In my opinion, I think that this new Apple OS X Lion is a good idea. It gives the opportunity to use your Mac in more that one way, but in "one" specific way which is good if that makes sense. I hate using the same routines sometimes to be honest. I like how it allows you to use different touch gestures and also shows you full screen apps which is good especially if your vision is not that good. I think that would help alot. The launchpad is really cool too. I like that!

Apple OS X Lion

Also today in class, we found out that China has a few fake Apple stores there. I didn't find that to be that surprising, but then I did. It's crazy how they have an Apple store with ALL Apple products that look identical to the "real deal". That's crazy! I guess I didn't find it very shocking because they sell knock-off items on the street that are made in China so it kind of made sense.

CNN: Fake Apple store in China

Bloomberg Businessweek: Fake Apple store in China

No comments:

Post a Comment